Tuesday 4 January 2011

Todays session. 4/01/11

Tough session today.
I wanted something quick but intense as time was limited. I considered a straight 20 minutes of
snatching with a 16 kg bell but decided that was a bit too steady state for me.
I therefore decided to do a interval session instead. This is how it went:
20 straight minutes.
1 minute snatching with a 12 k bell, left
1 minute snatching with a 24 k bell, left
1 minute snatching with a 12 k bell, right
1 minute snatching with a 24 k bell, right
And so on for 20 minutes.
Snatch cadence was 20 reps per minute so that equates to 200 reps with each of the 12 and the 24.
My average HR was 165 with a peak of 184 (my max)
This was very tough and despite the 12 being a very light weight, my HR didn't get below 170 in the latter sets!
Got through it though so all good.

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home