Wednesday 5 January 2011

Todays session. 05/01/11

Pretty tough session on the bells today.
My morning started off though with some interval stuff on a mountain bike with a client.
We did 5 x 2 min 30 sec hill climbs with equal recovery followed by 7 x 2 minute sprints with 3 minute recovery. Good session which left us both tired.
OK, on to the kettlebells, I did the following with no rest in between each exercise with two x 16 kg K-bells:

20 swings
10 snatches
10 cleans
10 thrusters (squat and press)
20 swings.

This took 3 min and 20 secs.
I rested until 6 min showed on the clock, then went again.
Rested until 12 mins then went again
Rested until 18 then went for the forth and final time.
Keeping to a 6 minute window of accumulated time kept me motivated to keep going otherwise I would have been robbing myself of recovery time.
Very brief but hard session.

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5 January 2011 at 13:00 , Blogger Luffers said...

Fairplay Del, that does look tough!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home