Saturday 8 January 2011

Todays session. 8/01/11

One arm long cycle today. Not the strongest move for me but felt good today.
I struggle with forearm fatigue and a slightly less than perfect technique. Things are coming along though.
I am always aware of course that only perfect practice equals perfect technique and that excessive amounts of training in an incorrect groove is detrimental in the long term. With this in mind, I monitor myself very carefully and am constantly trying to refine my style.

Did the following:
24 KG bell. 10 minutes continuous work with 3 hand changes (I know, bad!)
100 reps total, actually equated to 55 on the right and 45 on the left.

Double snatch TABATA with 2 x 16 KG bells
8 reps per set for 10 sets.
Very tough this.
I averaged 174 Heart rate
Peaked 180+
burnt 20 calories per minute!!

10 minutes of AB/core work on the TRX
consisting of:
Suspended crunches
Oblique crunches
See saw
Pikes.




BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home